Located between the towns of Bedford and Grahamstown, both steeped in heritage, eZulu Game Reserve presents a unique hunting experience. The reserve encompasses 30 000 hectares / 74 000 acres of valley bushveld and the variety of habitat, ranging from steep mountainous areas to deep riverine valley’s and open grass plains are home to a multitude of game species from Cape buffalo and White rhino to the majestic Cape kudu and elusive Cape bushbuck.
Zingela Lodge will cater to even the most discerning hunter. This hunting lodge and the chalets have real character. Chalets have fireplace, en-suite bathroom. Wi-fi. Swimming pool, Large upstairs deck in lodge for meals on perfect days. Boma.
Activities at Zingela Lodge
- Game drives
- Bush meals
- Gym facilities available
- Spa Treatments - Massages, pedicures & manicures (for own account)
- Wine tasting (price on request)
- Shopping trips to Grahamstown
- Elephant Back Safaris - Feed, interact & ride an elephant!
Cost: $50pp - $150pp depending on option
- Historical tour of Grahamstown & surrounding areas
Cost: $30 (min 3 pax)
- Addo Elephant National Park - One of the best places in the world to see elephant! See the Big Five!