Located between the towns of Bedford and Grahamstown, both steeped in heritage, eZulu Game Reserve presents a unique hunting experience. The reserve encompasses 30 000 hectares / 74 000 acres of valley bushveld and the variety of habitat, ranging from steep mountainous areas to deep riverine valley’s and open grass plains are home to a multitude of game species from Cape buffalo and White rhino to the majestic Cape kudu and elusive Cape bushbuck.
Salisbury Plain will cater to even the most discerning hunter. Large, open-plan thatched chalets with spa bath, open shower, DSTV, plunge pool on deck, under-floor heating and gas fireplace. Camp has many outdoor areas, swimming pool, gym, boma. Wi-fi.
Activities at Salisbury Plain
- Game drives
- Bush meals
- Gym facilities available
- Spa Treatments - Massages, pedicures & manicures (for own account)
- Wine tasting (price on request)
- Shopping trips to Grahamstown
- Elephant Back Safaris - Feed, interact & ride an elephant!
Cost: $50pp - $150pp depending on option
- Historical tour of Grahamstown & surrounding areas
Cost: $30 (min 3 pax)
- Addo Elephant National Park - One of the best places in the world to see elephant! See the Big Five!